15 October 2008

crêpes galore!

can you believe it??? i had my first crêpes today!!! nearly three months in france and not one crêpe! so i had two in one meal. this was my dinner crêpe. it was ham, egg and emmental (type of cheese). it was delish and also kind of a heart attack on a plate...
then i got one for dessert too. i was craving pastry today... it looks messy and gross, but trust me, it was amazing. i got one with chocolate and berry sauce.
soooooo sweet!
so yeah, better late than never!!!

2 comments:

Bex said...

Gawd!! For shame! Hehehhe!!! Ohhhh I should find a decent crepe recipe and make some!!!

erin alison said...

yeah! i can't believe those were my first crepes! oh well, i got them!!! the egg, ham and cheese was delish. very savory. and of course the chocolate and fruit was just a big sweet mess! but i ate every bite!!!